*The Fine Print
Memberships do not include series, workshops or teacher training.
Fees are subject to change without prior notice.
All of the fees for yoga classes, workshops and trainings include the 6.35% CT sales tax.
Yoga Union accepts cash, checks, Mastercard, and Visa.
We welcome drop-in participation. There is no need to register for ongoing yoga classes but class size is limited so it may be in your best interest to register ahead of time for daily classes. We do recommend registration in advance for workshops and class series in order to ensure your space in the class. Please register on-line or call the studio at 860.404.5245.
Refunds & Cancellations
Class Cards: Class card purchases are not refundable but may be transferred to another student at no charge. Class cards are valid for on-going classes and cannot be used for series, workshops or trainings.
Yoga Union Series & Yoga Union Workshops: Payments for Yoga Union workshops and Yoga Union series are non-refundable, but may be converted into studio credit with Yoga Union.
National Workshops & National Teacher Trainings:
Payments for national workshops and teacher trainings are non-refundable, but may be converted into credit with Yoga Union (minus a $25 processing fee or your non-refundable deposit) if cancellation is made a minimum of 72 hours before the beginning of the program. No exceptions.
Things to Know
- Classes are held at our studio, located at 30 Mill Street, 1st Floor, Unionville CT (The Pro-Health Physicians Building).
- We are committed to our classes being a positive, healthy experience for every student. If something is not working for you, please let us know…all feedback is welcome. We learn from you too!
- If you are new to Yoga Union, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions before coming to a class.
- All you really need is you, but we do encourage students to bring their own yoga mat. Bring water and a towel for more vigorous classes. All props are provided.
- Wear comfortable, light clothing that allows maximum movement.
- Please refrain from chewing gum or wearing perfume or heavy scents in the yoga studios.
- Please do not assist other students during class unless instructed to do so.
- Like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and stay up-to-date with Yoga Union offerings.